1. How do I make a purchase?
Review the items in your shopping bag by clicking the SHOPPING BAG icon at the top of the page.
Click the PROCEED TO CHECKOUT button to complete your order.
You will be directed to Worldpay for payment. Your order will then be processed directly within one working day.
2. Do I need to set up an account to place an order?
You can shop at peninsulaboutique.com without creating an account.
However, if you REGISTER with us, you will be able to enjoy the following benefits:
- Faster and easier shopping experience at The Peninsula Boutique online
- A personalised account with saved addresses for more convenient check-out
- Add your favourite Peninsula Boutique products to your wish list
- Be the first to receive information about promotions and preview new products
- Exclusive privileges
3. Is my personal information kept private?
Please be assured that we take data protection seriously, and your information will only be shared with third parties where they abide by applicable data protection legislation. For more information, please read our DATA PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY in full.
4. What should I do if I forget my password?
To re-set your password, follow the FORGOTTEN PASSWORD instructions on the SIGN IN / REGISTER page. Please note, for security reasons we are unable to send your old password via email.
5. What payment methods can I use?
We accept payment by the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard and American Express. To ensure the security of your payments, we use the WORLDPAY service.
You will be directed to the WorldPay site to select your payment method and input your credit card details. Once this transaction is completed, you will then return to peninsulaboutique.com.
If you are a registered customer, you may check your payment status in MY ACCOUNT.
American Express Peninsula Platinum and Gold Cards’ 15% privilege offer is not applicable for purchases at peninsulaboutique.com.
6. Is it safe to use my credit card online?
All payments are processed through WorldPay, a secure online payment gateway which recognises that security is one of the major concerns for the shopper during an online transaction. WorldPay uses state-of-the-art security tools and techniques to ensure that you are protected against online fraud. Please be assured that the information you provide during an online transaction is treated confidentially, and not disclosed to a third party.
7. Which countries do you deliver to? Are there any delivery restrictions?
Currently, we only deliver within the Hong Kong SAR (excluding Park Island, Discovery Bay, Outlying Islands and remote areas). Deliveries will be made within three working days after the order is placed.
Should you wish to send a gift overseas, please contact CUSTOMER CARE.
8. How long does a delivery take, and how much will it cost?
Deliveries will be made within three working days after the order is successfully placed. Should you wish to deliver your order to multiple locations or partially, please place your order separately.
Delivery may be delayed if a typhoon signal No.8 or above is hoisted or a black rainstorm warning is in effect. In this event, we will contact you by phone or email the following business day to arrange for an alternative delivery time.
Delivery hours: Monday to Friday 9:30 am – 5:00 pm
If you wish to request a particular delivery time, please specify such in the "Remarks" field during check-out. We will do our best to accommodate your request.
A flat rate of HK$ 200 will be charged for each delivery location. We reserve the right to levy an additional delivery charge if further delivery attempts are made due to incomplete recipient details.
9. Can I deliver my order to multiple addresses?
We can deliver one order only to one address. If you wish to deliver to multiple addresses, please place separate orders for each.
10. Can I collect my order in store?
To add convenience and flexibility to your shopping experience, you can place an order online and collect from The Peninsula Boutique.
The Peninsula Boutique
The Peninsula Arcade, Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
Opening Hours: Mon – Sun 9:30 am – 7:30 pm
Please allow two working days for order processing. You will be notified via email or by telephone when the order is ready for collection.
To collect your order, please present your order confirmation at the counter.
11. Can I change my order once it has been placed?
Refund, cancellation or changes to orders will not be accepted upon order confirmation.
12. How can I track my order?
13. How do I return or exchange an item?
To return or exchange purchases, please contact CUSTOMER CARE with the following information:
- Order number
- Date of delivery
- Condition of product at time of arrival
- Detailed explanation of the issue
- Your contact details
- When and how you would like to have your replacement